Community Word Project's Summer Institute is a three-day intensive workshop for creative writers, visual artists, musicians, dancers and theater artists with 2+ years teaching artist experience.
- Deepen your teaching with experiential, inquiry and reflection processes
- Connect with Teaching Artists from around the country
- Expand your impact in teaching for social justice
- Explore creative processes and critical thinking
- Investigate techniques for project-based arts integration
- Build new strategies for classroom management
For location & Registration click HERE.